Hotmail is a free web-based email service offered by Microsoft. It was launched in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in California, USA and known as one of the oldest webmail services. Furthermore, it was later acquired by Microsoft. It has the user-friendly interface along with a massive space to store, live messenger, active view, syncing with another email service and many other features.
Salient features of Hotmail Email Service:
It offers 25 GB of monstrous storage space, it means you can send or received countless emails with heavy attachment files.
- The one-click filters are the key feature of this service
- User-friendly interface
- Users can share, edit and view the documents without downloading files on the device.
However, Hotmail is used worldwide by different age groups for personal as well as professional purposes. Due to the huge customer base, it becomes vulnerable to technical glitches, which cause great stress to users.
Common Errors of Hotmail:
- Issue while sending and receiving the email
- Temporary blocked Hotmail account
- Forgotten password
- Spam and junk mail filters hindrance
- Compatibility issues with various internet browser such as Opera, Chrome, Firefox, and others
- Different errors codes
- Errors in the email attachment
These are some of the issues which users generally come across on regular intervals. To get rid of these errors, calling Hotmail customer service is the best remedy to resolve errors.